Saturday, June 2, 2012

COLOR CLUB GRADIANTS

I love love love LOVE Color Club's Take Wing collection! When I first saw the swatches other bloggers had of the collection, I KNEW I needed to own all of the colors!

Here I have a few gradiant manis I did using colors from the Take Wing collection.

color_club_take_wing
color_club_take_wing
For this first mani, I used Color Club Wing Fling and Sky High. Due to Wing Fling being the base color, Sky High turned out very dark and purple-ish. It definitely took me a while to sponge on enough Sky High to even get some blue showing through the pink.


color_club_take_wing
Here I used Color Club Daisy Does It and Wing Fling. This color combo just screams summer to me. I love how they compliment each other .




color_club_take_wing
For this last gradiant mani, I used Color Club Fly With Me and Sky High. Wow! Just wow! This is definitely a color combo I will be doing again in the future!


I just have to repeat how much I love Color Club's Take Wing collection! All the colors scream summer and are bright and shiny.

2 comments:

  1. The last one is the most beautiful gradient I have ever seen! I have never (nor wanted to) try gradients before but your picture inspired me! The colors make me think of a tropical beach, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! yeah gradiants can be a hassle, but the green/blue is def one of my favs of the gradients I've done. Completely agree with the tropical beach feeling

    ReplyDelete